||Job Title: Consultant Analyst/Consultant
Cubiks is an international assessment consultancy that combines first class consulting expertise with an advanced portfolio of services and online products. With offices throughout Europe, and in the US, Dubai and Malaysia, plus an established international network of licensed distributor operations, we deliver assessment, selection and development solutions for organisations in over 50 countries. Many of our client projects involve an international angle, often involving coordinating the delivery of projects across geographies and providing opportunities to work outside the UK.
• Creating innovative approaches to address complex assessment scenarios; working closely with IT professionals to develop ideas and implement solutions.
• Working with team members to design and deliver occupational psychology assessment solutions to global clients - involving the development of bespoke and generic assessment products, including content development, trialling, validation, and report design.
• Supporting colleagues across Cubiks and provide technical support and advice on product and psychology related issues.
• Supporting on-going research projects and training related to Cubiks products.
• Supporting business development and commercial activities where required.
Qualification and experience required:
• Postgraduate qualified or equivalent in Occupational Psychology.
• Experience of designing and implementing occupational psychology related assessments (BPS Test User qualifications desirable but not essential).
• Strong IT skills and experience of using SPSS or an equivalent statistical package.
• Experience of conducting psychometric or other quantitative research studies.
• Experience of developing assessment and development solutions for clients.
• Strong research and statistical skills – particularly relating to product development.
• Confidence and ability to deal with people at all levels and form effective client relationships.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Detail conscious and methodical approach.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and willingness to work as part of a team.
• Commitment to best practice and quality.
• Initiative and an ability to learn quickly.
||Competitive salary plus benefits
|| South East
|Contact Email Address:
See a list of current vacancies posted by this Employer.