||Director of Consulting
||Assestment and Development Consultants
||Package commensurate with experience and ability
Based in Guildford, Surrey
We are the leaders in Behavioural Assessment and Development and are at the forefront of the Occupational Psychology industry, pioneering business growth and development that far outstrips our competition!
Our unique success is attributed to our team-oriented and collaborative approach, which ensures all areas of the organisation consistently strike the perfect balance between scientific methodology and business application, to allow best practice and results driven delivery. We possess a highly agile operating ability allowing our consultants to consistently deliver business critical talent management solutions for people at all levels throughout a diverse range of clients. a&dc’s collaborative team approach and rigorous endeavour have won the respect and loyalty of some of the largest and best known organisations throughout the world.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, engaging and highly-motivated Director of Consulting, who will ensure the on-going promotion of our brand and the delivery of our corporate objectives. As Director of Consulting you will be managing a team of 15 highly qualified Occupational Psychologists, as well as drawing upon a strong pool of independent associates to resource assignments, both here within the UK and internationally.
As a member of the Board you will also play an important role in helping to influence and shape the company’s strategy for growth. You will also play an important part in raising a&dc’s profile within the marketplace and you will be expected to use your network of contacts to secure new business opportunities and to nurture established client relationships.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:
• Highly qualified, with at least an MSc in Occupational Psychology, CIPD, or equivalent.
• Strong people management skills with the ability to engage with the team, leading, motivating and inspiring them to deliver results.
• Significant experience of regularly dealing with client contacts right up to Board level.
• An accomplished networker with gravitas and high visibility within the industry.
• A strong track record of delivering high quality talent management solutions.
• Sound commercial judgement, with a strong focus on ensuring we undertake high-quality, profitable projects, which are delivered on time and budget, thus ensuring we develop long-term client relationships.
• A confident and persuasive communicator with presence and used to operating at a very senior level.
• Well-organised with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
In return we offer a competitive salary plus a benefits package, including non-contributory pension, healthcare and bonuses.
If this is you, please email your CV with a covering letter to our HR Manager, Isobel Venner at [email protected]
The closing date for applications is Friday 1st March 2013.
a&dc is an equal opportunities employer.
|| South East
See a list of current vacancies posted by this Employer.