||Educational Psychologist/Child Psychologist
||North East Lincolnshire Council
||Educational Psychology Service
Educational Psychologist/Child Psychologist
Permanent Full-Time Post (although we will consider part-time and term time only)
Soulbury A Scale Point 1 - 8 with 3 SPA available
North East Lincolnshire Educational Psychology Service is part of the SEN & Inclusion Services, incorporating:
• Educational Psychology Service
• Learning & Cognition Service (Portage, Communication & Interaction, Physical Difficulties, Early Years Support, Learning Support)
• Behaviour Support Service, Young Peoples Centre PRU
• A Primary and Secondary Pupil Referral Unit
• Alternative Provision, Nurturing Centre for youngsters up to age 11 years.
North East Lincolnshire SEN & Inclusion Service has been through a period of restructuring and relocation offering extensive opportunities for collaborative working and joint policy making. Innovative practice within a restorative framework using solution orientated approaches is encouraged and valued. The EPS has an influential role in the development and implementation of strategy and is well placed to develop this further in the future.
We are looking for an Educational Psychologist/Child Psychologist to join our currently small but dedicated psychology team. We are particularly interested in creative and ‘out of the box thinkers’ and experience/skills in therapeutic intervention/assessment (e.g. CBT, Brief Therapy, Family Therapy, Theraplay) would be desirable.
Applicants must be professionally qualified educational/clinical psychologists and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. Trainees in their final year are encouraged to apply.
In return we provide:
• A collaborative, solution orientated service approach
• Regular peer support, mentoring and supervision
• Full induction package for all newly appointed psychologists
• A suite of rooms, incorporating a dedicated work desk in a friendly open plan office, quiet work/meeting room and a sensory/therapy room.
• Comprehensive IT support with email and Internet access
• Dedicated administrative support
• Flexible working opportunities
• A professional and supportive group of colleagues from a multi-professional background
North East Lincolnshire is a small authority that includes rural, urban and coastal areas. There is good access to road and rail networks, making it easily commutable from the wider Lincolnshire region and Yorkshire.
The post is based at the Western Technology Site, in a quiet area of Grimsby. Visits to meet the EPS and partner services are welcome by prior arrangement.
For further details or an informal chat, please contact: Ms Jagdish Barn, Principal Educational Psychologist, email email@example.com Tel: 01472 323183 or Gisela Agyeman, Educational Psychologist, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please go to http://powered.jobsgopublic.com/nelincs/jobs
Closing Date: Friday 22nd February 2013
Interview Date: Wednesday 13th March 2013
|| Midlands - East
||Ms Jagdish Barn
||Principal Educational Psychologist
|Contact Email Address:
|Contact Telephone No:
See a list of current vacancies posted by this Employer.