||Training Consultant (Learning Design & Delivery)
OPP is one of Europe’s leading business psychology consultancies. Already working in more than 25 countries and with more than half of the FTSE 100, our market-leading personality tools include the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and 16PF assessments, and enable clients to deliver high impact results for recruitment and personal development. With ambitious plans to expand our product portfolio, this is an exciting time to be joining our organisation.
We are seeking a talented and professionally-oriented trainer to join our friendly and successful Learning Design and Delivery team. Under the direction of the Implementation and Delivery Manager, and with a passion for helping businesses develop the potential of their people, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and high-quality delivery of our market-leading psychometric qualifications and applications programmes.
Primary responsibilities will include personally delivering a portfolio of psychometric qualifying and related applications programmes, as well as contributing to the design and development of new training courses, workshop materials and trainer manuals as required. In addition, you will provide skills observations and coursework marking support, and be part of the team providing Helpdesk support to clients in relation to the selection and application of our tools.
Over time and with experience, the role has the potential to develop into a Lead Trainer role, with additional course management and design responsibilities.
To be successful you will ideally have:
• A track record of successful training and development delivery in a commercial setting;
• Confident and engaging manner, with excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to successfully communicate technical information to a non-technical commercial audience;
• A passion for learning and development, and an understanding of the learning cycle;
• Experience using psychometric instruments in an organisational setting, preferably the MBTI® and 16PF® personality questionnaires;
• MSc Occupational Psychology;
• Chartered Psychologist, or keen to work towards Chartership.
You will be based in Oxford, where a number of our training courses take place and where OPP is based, but you will need to have flexibility to travel and stay away from home within the UK. From time to time you may also be required to work for short periods in other locations within Europe.
For further information about this and other roles within OPP, please email email@example.com or visit our website: http://www.opp.com/en/about-opp/careers
||competitive benefits package
|| South East
|Contact Email Address:
See a list of current vacancies posted by this Employer.