||The Mind Gym Ltd
||Mind Gym is eagerly searching for a graduate to join us for a Solutions Team spring internship.
Are you passionate about applied psychology? Would you like to work alongside other psychologists in a fresh, dynamic company that’s growing fast and consistently transforming the way people think?
If so, the Mind Gym’s spring placement could be for you – 12 weeks exploring how to design meaningful, memorable experiences with flair and solving tricky problems in innovative ways.
Sounds exciting right? But what will you be doing? An internship where you’ll be photocopying and making tea it certainly is not. Here’s a snapshot of just some of the exciting projects you will get to work on:
• Assisting in the design of new solutions and the customisation of our existing products to meet client needs.
• Working with all internal teams to ensure products are completed on time and to a high standard.
• Maintain the version control and relevant cataloguing system.
• Proof new products before they go out to clients.
• Research our unique 90 minute training sessions – workout sections/case studies/activities when required, incorporating current psychology and learning theory development in all your work.
• Collect and analyse feedback from pilots, coaches and clients.
If the above work excites you, below is what will excite us about you:
• You have excellent academic credentials – a minimum of 2.1 in psychology (or a related discipline) degree and excellent A levels. We are a mind gym after all.
• You love the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
• You are genuinely curious about the world of psychology
• You are exceptionally organised and a super multi-tasker
• You have a reputation for creativity, great writing skills and being intrinsically motivated
It’s also worth mentioning that this is a paid internship. That’s right. We will be paying £300 per week as well as covering travel expenses.
So what happens next? Well, first things first. You need to send in your cv and a cover letter explaining why you should be the Solutions spring intern of 2013. Send this to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11th Jan 2013.
Here’s a summary of the timelines for the internship:
5th Dec 2012 Applications open
11th Jan 2013 Applications Close
14th – 22nd Jan 2013 Telephone interviews take place if your cv has been selected. Unsuccessful applicants will also be notified via email during this period.
29th Jan 2013 Final assessment day at Mind Gym office
4th Feb 2013 Intern(s) announced
11th Feb 2013 Start date
||Please see job description
|Contact Email Address:
See a list of current vacancies posted by this Employer.