||Senior R&D Consultant
OPP is one of Europe’s leading business psychology consultancies. Already working in more than 25 countries and with more than half of the FTSE 100, our market-leading personality tools include the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and 16PF assessments. We enable clients to deliver high impact results for recruitment and personal development. With ambitious plans to expand our product portfolio, this is an exciting time to be joining our team.
This role is all about combining technical excellence with a passion for making psychometrics accessible to a wide range of non-technical business clients. Working at the heart of the business, you will be contributing at both a strategic and operational level, and will play a key role in developing and validating cutting-edge new applications for our assessment tools, as well as bringing technical data to life.
Specific responsibilities will include managing all aspects of research projects that support the development of ability tests and personality instruments (both pre- and post-publication), and working closely with our Product Management team to bring these to market. In addition, you will work with key stakeholders around the business to create tools and assessments which will optimise the candidate experience, as well as identifying opportunities for new or enhanced products and services to meet client needs, and acting as a subject-matter expert for your field.
To be successful you will ideally have:
• A strong track record of developing and researching new assessment tools within a B2B commercial setting, from design to delivery and evaluation;
• Proven ability to produce report content which communicates complex technical concepts to business customers in a way that addresses business needs;
• Experience of calculating and communicating ROI for assessment tools;
• Strong project management skills, preferably gained in a commercial R&D function;
• Excellent IT skills (including SPSS)
• A relevant postgraduate qualification (e.g. psychology or a related subject), or equivalent experience.
For further information about this and other roles within OPP, please email email@example.com, or visit our website: http://www.opp.com/about/jobs/Pages/default.aspx
||competitive benefits package
|| South East
See a list of current vacancies posted by this Employer.