||Support R&D Consultant
OPP is one of Europe’s leading business psychology consultancies. Already working in more than 25 countries and with more than half of the FTSE 100, our market-leading personality tools include the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and 16PF assessments. We enable clients to deliver high impact results for recruitment and personal development. With ambitious plans to expand our product portfolio, this is an exciting time to be joining our team.
We are seeking a talented and professionally-oriented psychologist to join our growing Research and Development team. Under the direction of the Head of R&D, you will be working at the heart of our business to deliver psychometric research services which support the development and marketing of new product applications and creating report content which is accessible and relevant for a wide-ranging business audience.
Primary responsibilities will include supporting all aspects of research projects (including writing resource materials and report content, data gathering and analysis, and developing norm tables), as well as developing relationships with international research partners and distributors, and identifying opportunities for new or enhanced products and services to meet client needs.
To be successful you will ideally have:
• A strong track record of psychometric research within occupational settings;
• Excellent written communication skills, and a proven ability to produce report content for a non-technical commercial audience;
• Strong project management skills, preferably gained in a commercial R&D function;
• An applied knowledge of test and questionnaire development in a commercial setting;
• A relevant postgraduate qualification (e.g. psychology or a related subject), or equivalent experience.
For further information about this and other roles within OPP, please email email@example.com, or visit our website: http://www.opp.com/about/jobs/Pages/default.aspx
||competitive benefits package
|| South East
See a list of current vacancies posted by this Employer.