||Consulting Psychologist / Consultant - Graduate Psychologist / Consultant
||Centre of Applied Positive Psychology Ltd
||Consulting Psychologist / Consultant £24-32k pa + substantial benefits + bonus
Graduate Psychologist / Consultant £18-24k pa + substantial benefits + bonus
Do you have the strengths we’re looking for?
Capp delivers performance through strengths. Our clients include many international household names across the private and public sectors. Our industry-leading work on strengths-based recruitment has won client awards and features monthly in the trade press. We are known for Strengths Selector, the Situational Strengths Test, and Realise2.
In order to meet increasing client demand for our Strengths Selector recruitment solutions, we are adding new assessment/recruitment specialists to our Consulting team.
We want to hear from you, if you love to deliver on, and feel energised by:
• Working as part of the industry-leading team for strengths-based recruitment solutions
• Listening to clients to understand what they need, delivering practical solutions that add value
• Having a passion for assessment, with a buzz from implementing leading technology solutions
• Designing recruitment solutions that are practical, workable and sustainable
• Writing client-fit assessment materials for online tests, interviews and assessment centres
• Taking care and showing personal responsibility to deliver quality in everything you do
• Collecting data to demonstrate results and return on investment
• Project managing large scale recruitment projects, always delivering on time and within budget.
If successful, you will join the industry leaders in strengths-based recruitment. In return for what you bring to Capp, you will enjoy a substantial benefits package, including contributory occupational pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, flexible working arrangements, training and development opportunities, a performance bonus scheme, and a fun working environment!
We are explicitly open to considering both full and part time appointments for these positions.
For further particulars about the role, and details of how to apply, please contact Kissa Mwenelupembe on +44 (0) 2476 323 363 or email@example.com
For further information about Capp, visit our website, www.cappeu.com
The closing date for applications is 12.00 midday on Monday 4th February 2013.
||Please see job description
|| Midlands - West
|Contact Email Address:
|Contact Telephone No:
||+44 (0) 2476 323 363
See a list of current vacancies posted by this Employer.