||Business Development: London
||We are delighted to present these exciting opportunities to contribute to the rapid growth of a dynamic company that is making a major difference to how people assessment is delivered globally.
Current clients include BP International, Kellogg’s, Jaguar Land Rover, E.ON, The Home Office, HMRC, Department of Energy and Climate Change, Credit Agricole, Lego, Novo Nordisk, Walmart, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, CSC, Vodafone, United Utilities and Nestlé.
Join an energetic and fast moving business, where you can define how quickly you progress.
• Competitive salary plus performance related bonus and generous benefits package**
• Available immediately.
• Based in Esher, Surrey.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are passionate about assessment and keen to utilise best practice, 21st Century tools and techniques, to improve organisational selection and development activities.
A self-starter, you will thrive on using your initiative and be highly motivated by working to targets.
You will join our business development team and work alongside experienced psychologists and a professional marketing team..
• Identifying of new client prospects/sectors and building new business streams
• Growing existing client relationships
• Converting your contacts and network to utilising Saville Consulting tools and techniques
• Gaining a full understanding of client requirements and developing appropriate solutions
• Liaising with internal teams to tailor client solutions
• Compiling bids and tenders
• Achieving commercial targets and business growth
Curious about methods to improve recruitment and development processes, you will have a keen interest in psychometrics and how they can be applied in the world of work.
You will have a strong academic record and a desire to be part of a rapidly expanding entrepreneurial business. You must relish the idea of personal commercial targets and be keen to build long term relationships with clients.
• Degree in Psychology, Business or Human Resources related discipline
• Experience in recruitment, assessment or development focusing on the best processes to identify and manage talent
• Proven record of achieving commercial results in a business development environment
• Relishes working to personal targets
• Proactive and self-starting
• Excellent customer service skills
• Outstanding at building relationships at all levels in an organisation
• Flexible and able to multi-task
• Structured and organised
• Exceptional verbal and written skills
DESIRABLE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience of psychometric instruments specifically Wave Styles
• BPS Level A/B qualifications
Saville Consulting is an international business founded in 2004 by Professor Peter Saville (previously the founder of SHL Group plc). The team comprises human resource specialists in psychology, business consulting, psychometrics and information technology, all of whom share Peter’s belief in customer service and his passion for innovation in assessment.
Saville Consulting is committed to working with the latest tools and technologies to deliver effective assessment solutions applied in both recruitment and development settings.
Our extensive online assessment portfolio, along with associated training and consultancy services are available in over 30 languages and our partner network stretches across 80 countries.
** Benefits package includes: pension, private health insurance, travel insurance, life assurance, gym membership, subsidised restaurant
To apply please send your CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting BD15.
Closing date for applications: 14th December 2012
Saville Consulting is an Equal Opportunities Employer
||Competitive salary plus performance related bonus and generous benefits package**
|| South East
|Contact Email Address:
See a list of current vacancies posted by this Employer.