||Head of Occupational Psychology – Maternity cover contract
||Work Group plc
||Autonomy and variety in a senior talent consulting role
- Professional autonomy and freedom to deliver best-practice solutions
- Stimulating and varied workload of development and assessment projects
- Prestigious portfolio of global clients across public, private and NFP sectors
Work Group combines the science of occupational psychology with the art of communication to deliver sustainable changes in culture and performance in modern organisations. It’s a winning formula that speaks directly to the priorities and preoccupations of modern business leaders and we want you to drive that message home with employers of all sizes and sectors.
- Registered (and Chartered) Psychologist with strong professional credibility
- Substantial assessment and development experience
- Strong relationship-building skills and proven commercial acumen
We need an accomplished and ambitious professional, to lead our psychology team for a 12 month maternity cover contract, who will enjoy working in a close-knit professional environment that values innovative thinking, commercial judgement and common sense. For more information about our OP consulting practice, please visit consult-optimal.com
To apply for this role, please write with a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
||Package around £70,000
|Contact Email Address:
See a list of current vacancies posted by this Employer.