||Psychological Assistant (Temporary Part-time) (Part-time)
||Adult & Child Psychological Assessment
Well qualified graduate wanted to work with Chartered Psychologists in carrying out a range of Psycho-Legal assessments.
This post will also provide opportunities to become involved in:
• administering different psychometric tests
• delivering training to groups of professional and non-professionals
• research and developing information guides
• co-facilitating support groups
• project work (Offenders with Learning Disabilities, Young Offenders, Parenting, Domestic Violence).
Training and support will be provided by Chartered Psychologist.
Ongoing training and continuing professional development will be encouraged.
The post will ideally appeal to Research/Forensic Psychology graduates in need of practical experience.
This post is 0.8 of a full time equivalent post and attracts a salary of £17000 (pro-rata).
If interested in this position please email/post your C.V. with a covering letter to:
(put ‘Psychological Assistant’ in subject field)
Adult & Child Psychological Assessment Service,
1 Farlands Grove,
|| Midlands - West
|Contact Email Address:
See a list of current vacancies posted by this Employer.