||Consultant and Senior Consultant
||Consultant and Senior Consultant.
We are looking for self-motivated, talented individuals to join a small, established consultancy firm and play a significant role in its future by building our client base in London and the South.
Established in 1989, Rothwell Douglas is a highly regarded OD consultancy specialising in bespoke solutions including:
• Leadership development programmes
• Team, board and executive development
• Cultural change
• Talent assessments
Our commitment to delivering tangible, positive outcomes and the importance we place on client relationships has enabled us to grow steadily, and we are now looking to take on two new members to join our core team.
The successful candidate should possess:
• Knowledge of management theory and change processes
• Knowledge of coaching methods and tools
• Proven experience in winning new business as a consultant
• Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, without compromising on quality
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• A long-term view to continuously develop themselves and increase their contribution within the business
The ideal candidate will have the credibility, confidence and passion to successfully guide teams and senior managers through challenging situations, helping them to navigate the pitfalls of organisational change.
Being approachable and able to build rapport with prospective and existing clients is essential. A key part of the role will require you to win new business, working to targets agreed with the MD. Some experience of sales and/or marketing would be desirable.
Key elements of the role include:
• Interpreting client briefs to design and deliver innovative solutions
• Managing large-scale change projects
• Generating and following up on leads and opportunities for business development
• Preparing tenders and proposals; making business pitches to prospective clients
The successful candidate must have at least 5 years experience as a Change/OD Consultant, with a background in any of the following:
• Business Psychology
• Business Development
• Organisation Development
The successful candidate should have a Masters in Business/Psychology-related subject, or have similar relevant experience. They must be passionate about building a career as a change consultant.
• Workshop design and facilitation
• Coaching and team development
• Promoting and selling RDL’s services
• Proposal and report writing
If you think you have the skills to excel in either of these roles and are prepared to travel in the UK, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter detailing your interest in the position, highlighting any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to call us on 020 8326 2739 or visit www.rothwelldouglas.com for more information.
|Contact Email Address:
See a list of current vacancies posted by this Employer.