||Psychometrics Consultant opportunity with Talent Q
||Talent Q, founded by Roger Holdsworth, offers online assessment, training and consulting through its UK business and in over 23 other countries worldwide. We focus on combining innovation with a pragmatic, business-focused approach, which has enabled us to become one of the fastest growing companies in our sector. We also place great value on providing opportunities for emerging talent.
We are currently looking to grow our Research & Development team and are looking to recruit an additional Psychometrics Consultant to the team. The role will be full time starting as soon as possible, and involve the following activities:
• Supporting new product development as we continue to develop the portfolio of Talent Q online assessments and systems
• Managing the trials and validation of new psychometric assessments
• Conducting multivariate statistical analysis of datasets to support product development and specific client requirements
• Client-facing projects to develop customised online assessment solutions
• Supporting our international partners and managing translations of assessments
• Quality testing new solutions before we bring them to market
• Management and on-going development of existing products
The successful candidate should possess:
• Have successfully completed an MSc in Occupational Psychology or equivalent
• Eligibility for, and be working towards, Chartered Psychologist status
• Experience and a strong interest in of developing and validating psychometric assessments
• Strong statistical and analytical skills (including familiarity with SPSS and techniques such as item analysis, multiple regression, factor analysis)
• A focus on learning and continuous professional development
• Confidence working with clients to deliver customised solutions to meet their needs
• Positive customer orientation and willingness to be adapt to changing client needs
• A collaborative and supportive approach to working with colleagues
• The potential to develop their contribution within the business over time
• Fluency in a second language is also an advantage though not essential.
We can offer great opportunities to the right candidates from both a psychological and business perspective. The role would be based at our offices in Thame, Oxfordshire, with some activities in London and occasional travel to deliver on commitments to our clients and partners.
To apply, in the first instance please email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with Psychometrics Consultant in the subject field.
|| South West
|Contact Email Address:
See a list of current vacancies posted by this Employer.